Elite Fitness Boxing Trainer is Australia’s first nationally accredited and approved boxing pad course delivered in both online and face to face formats, for accreditation through Physical Activity Australia*.
This course teaches how to use boxing pads for fitness. It is non-contact . Study our online nationally recognised courses when and where it suits you. Get the same certificate as completing the course in a classroom but you do the course at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
Our unique boxing pad course is specifically tailored to equipping you with the latest training techniques which will skyrocket the success of your students and thus, improve your retention rate as well as your reputation in your fitness industry. Get all the knowledge you need to manage and instruct your boxing fitness classes to achieve the best possible results.
We look forward to working with you!
online videos and photos What you will learn:
• Elite Fitness Boxing training including strength and conditioning boxing workouts,
footwork drills, boxing pad training, and punching
• How to hold and use boxing pads safely and correctly
• Fitness boxing combinations
• Fitness boxing footwork drills
• Fitness boxing interval training
• Fitness aerobic and anaerobic boxing workouts
• Fitness boxing strength and conditioning drills
• Fitness boxing circuits
• Boxing core fitness exercises
• Correct biomechanics of punches.
• How to throw punches correctly the jab, cross, hook, uppercut & combos The Elite Fitness boxing trainer course will give you the knowledge and confidence to instruct fitness boxing pad workouts with boxing for fitness group exercise classes.
Duration of course. Six hours.
Course cost: $220 For the Nationally Approved Elite Fitness Boxing Trainer Course. FITREC member only pay $199. visit www.mmaworkout.com.au
No prerequisite required for enrollment in our Elite Fitness Boxing Trainer course. A certificate of completion will be awarded at the successful completion of this course. Please Note: You must have a minimum Certificate Three in Fitness or Certificate Three in Group Fitness or equivalent to obtain Physical Activity Australia professional development points .
Please note that a Cert III in Fitness/Group Exercise Instructor graduate is not allowed to hold 1 on 1 training sessions.
Delivery mode: Online Once you enroll in our course you will receive a password for our online training course, and you're ready to go. Assessment . You will be required to complete a questionnaire and also send in a short video of yourself teaching some of the techniques. write a fitness boxing program for a 30 minute workout.
After successfully passing our course you will be emailed the certificate.
Face to face: is by appointment only money paid on the day.
Once you successfully complete this course, you will be emailed your certificate titled Elite Fitness Boxing Trainer.
boxing gloves, boxing pads, and training partner.
Who would benefit from this course ? Personal trainers novices , Boxing trainers, kickboxing trainers, MMA trainers, Gym instructors, Group trainers,Boot camp trainers, Martial arts instructors, Karate instructors, fitness trainers ,and rugby league coaches as well as those looking to improve their boxing pad skills.
* Disclaimer: All information is displayed is correct at day of print. Other registration provides/organisations may also offer on-line and face-to face components. 24/08/18.
To join go to http://www.mmaworkout.com.au